©Copyright Shenzhen Hehejin Industrial Co., LTD. All rights reserved. Site Map
The controller is for off-grid tie system and control the charging and discharging of the battery.main function is protecting battery and improve.This parameter is High Voltage Disconnect(HVD) voltage.(Boost state voltage will be increase 0.6V base on HVD).the controller will be started PWM function at this point(HVD),limited voltage rising.
PowMr 12V/24V 30A Light And Timer Control PWM Solar Charge Controller
Product Model: Z30
build-in industrial micro chip so that can guarantee work well.
Humanized LCD displaying backlight and three buttons operation of man-machine interface.
High efficiency intelligent PWM Fully 3-stage charging mode.
Light and 24h Timer load control modes can be selected,timer function can be reset for street light at night.
Dual USB output, the maximum current of 2.5A, support mobile phone charging.
Accept OEM,ODM service,can print the logo,brand on the sticker and shell,can change the sticker color and appearance.
Build-in short-circuit protection
Reverse current protection.
Low heat production.
Read all of the instructions and cautions in the manual before beginning the installation.
2.Product Model: Z30
3. There are no serviceable parts for this controller. Do NOT disassemble or attempt to repair the
4.Make sure all connections going into and from the controller are tight.
5.Do NOT allow water to enter the controller,please install in the room.if installed outside,please
keep the environment dry,avoid directly sunlight.
6.NEVER connect the solar panel array to the controller without a battery. Battery must be
7.DO NOT connect any inverter or battery charger into the load terminal of the charge controller.
8.Refer to the technical specification for the maximum current value and maximum wire size
passing over the controller. Make sure your total input voltage and power does not exceed.
9.This controller only suitable for Solar Photovoltaic panel, Never connect other power source to
10.Make sure your battery has enough voltage for controller to recognize your battery voltage
before first installation.
11.Never install the controller in a sealed location with batteries, Do not install in an area where
battery or any other flammable gasses can accumulate.
12.This Controller only suitable with the following battery types, Never connect any other type
a. Lead Acid Batteries
b. GEL Batteries
1. Short press menu key to cycle though the interface and parameters
2. long press the menu button for 5S to enter the settings manually,this number will be flashing,into the corresponding set project on turn,turn key adjustment parameters you want value,after the completion of the system of automatic memory setting value and exit setup menu
3. In interface 2-5,long press [UP] to enter setting
1. The floating voltage : float start voltage
2. discharge recovery voltage: refers to the battery discharge.protection
the battery voltage to restore voltage,open the output
3. the discharge cut-off voltage; refers to the battery discharge to the voltage when the load off,to protect the battery,to prevent the battery over discharge damage.
4. Load operation mode
(24H) Load output 24Hours (except for battery under voltage)
(1-23H) Load on after sunset and closed after setting hours
(0H) Dusk to dawn
Max solar input
12V battery, the highest 23V:
24V battery when the highest 46V
13.7V (default, adjustable)
10.7V (default, adjustable)
12.6V (default, adjustable)
Voltage of open light
Solar panel 8V (Light lights delay)
Dual USB output,5V/2.5A(MAX)
5.91*3*1.5 in/0.37 lb